Do you find yourself scrolling through dog pictures on social media all day? Or catch yourself dog watching on your way to work? Maybe your brain is subconsciously telling you that you need a dog in your life. Here are some tell-tale signs that you need a dog in your life, and you should adopt one ASAP.
Signs you need a dog:
• When you see a dog on the street, you have to go meet it.
• You follow multiple dog accounts on social media.
• You’ve found yourself on pet adoption sites (like adoptadog.org), looking at cute dogs available for adoption.
• You volunteer at an animal shelter.
• You love watching other people’s dogs while they are away.
• You know that a dog would make your life better.
• You love dogs.
If you can relate to any of these signs and are ready for unconditional love, it is time to adopt your very own dog.
Before adopting, it is always important to make sure that you have the time to train and take care of a dog and that you are financially ready to own a dog. When the time comes and you start looking for a dog, remember, adopt don’t shop. Because when you bring a shelter dog home, you can really see how grateful they are to have a home and a family.
When you are ready to adopt, Adopt-A-Dog will be here waiting!