Get outside and walk your dog! This week (October 1-7) is National Walk Your Dog Week. National Walk Your Dog Week is a reminder to make sure your dog is getting enough exercise.
Walking your dog has many benefits for you and your dog. It is a form of exercise, will boost their mood, a way to bond and a way to show your dog that you care for them.
Fun places to walk your dog in Westchester County, NY:
- Ward Pound Ridge Reservation – Pound Ridge, NY
- Bronx River Parkway Reservation – Scarsdale, NY (And other parts of Westchester)
- North County Trail- Yorktown Heights, NY (And other parts of Westchester)
- Saxon Woods Park – White Plains, NY
- Wampus Pond Park – Armonk, NY
Fun places to walk your dog in Fairfield County, CT:
- Babcock Preserve – Greenwich, CT
- Cranbury Park – Norwalk, CT
- The Cascades/Lake Mohegan Park – Fairfield, CT
Get out there and walk your dog this week and every week!