We are one week away from Fairfield County’s Giving Day! Are you as excited as we are?!
On March 1st, Fairfield County’s Community Foundation and Bank of America are encouraging everyone to “Give Where They Live.” Adopt-A-Dog will be participating in Fairfield County’s Giving Day for the fourth year in a row! Fairfield County’s Giving Day is a 24 hour online fundraiser that gives you the opportunity to donate to over 400 different nonprofits in the surrounding area. And this year you can double the impact of your donation. A generous board member will be matching donations up to $2,500!
Throughout the day there will be multiple "power hours," where organizations have the chance to win prizes from $1,000 to $5,000. Donating during those hours gives us a chance to win those prizes! The organization with the most unique donors by the end of the day wins $20,000!
During the day there are multiple “Power Hour’s.” Below are this year’s “Power Hours”:
The organization with the most unique donors in the following hours:
• $2,000: "The Impact Vine" Power Hour - 10:00am-11:00am
• $1,000 awarded to a "Newbie", defined as a nonprofit participating in Giving Day for the first time.
• $1,000 awarded to a "Seasoned Enthusiast", defined as a nonprofit that participated in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and/or 2017 Giving Day.
• $5,000: "Whole Foods" Power Hour - 12:00pm-1:00pm
• $1,000 awarded to the top five (5) organizations with the most unique donors who give between 12:00pm-1:00pm.
• $5,000: "Sacred Heart University Master of Public Administration" Power Hour: 3:00pm-4:00pm
• $2,500 awarded to the nonprofit with a budget under $500,000 who receives the most unique donors between 3:00pm-4:00pm.
• $2,500 awarded to the nonprofit with a budget of $500,000 and above who receives the most unique donors between 3:00pm-4:00pm.
We can’t wait to see how much we raise together this year!
Follow this link to donate on March 1st: https://fcgives.org/designee/adopt-a-dog-inc